ON THIS EPISODE
Having a Christian worldview necessarily entails being pro-life. After all, Jesus came that we have life––and that we might have it abundantly. We preach a message of eternal life, and we are taught the value of human life in the Scriptures.
But in America, we tend to pigeon hole the conversation of being pro-life into merely being anti-abortion. So this week on the podcast, we seek to expand the conversation to explore what a more holistic approach to being pro-life might look like.
The particular way we go about that is by exploring a number of other key issues that involve literal and immediate life-and-death concerns. These are topics that Americans are often divided on, as well as those within the Church.
- Physician Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
- Capital Punishment
You might not land where we do on these issues, but we hope that our conversation spurs on your own contemplation as you seek to be pro-life in every aspect of life, from womb to tomb.
Here are the links to the resources we reference in this episode.
(As Amazon Associates, we earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Her & Hymn Podcast Episode 13: Choosing Life
- How To Approach The Abortion Conversation (Blog Post)
- What About Abortion? Should this one issue determine how Christians vote? (YouTube video by the Holy Post)
- War: Four Christian Views edited by Robert G. Clouse
- Moral Choices: An Introduction to Ethics by Scott Rae
If you have any questions you’d like to submit about this episode or have other topics of conversation you’d like us to explore in future episodes, you can connect with us over on our contact page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you and we’re excited to journey with you!