ON THIS EPISODE
Recently, we asked our social media followers what questions they have about life, faith, church or theology. And you guys came up with some good ones!
So this week on the podcast, we are taking some time to discuss some of those questions in our first ever mailbag episode–complete with theme music!
This conversation is pretty wide ranging, and (in our opinion) super fun.
Here are the question we were able to cover.
- How may or should the way we do church change as a result of the pandemic?
- When is divorce okay?
- Should worship songs by theologically ill churches be used in our churches?
- What does it look like to do ministry apart from it being a job?
- What do churches need from their members right now?
- What’s the difference between being compassionate and being an enabler?
If you have any questions you’d like to submit about this episode or have other topics of conversation you’d like us to explore in future episodes, you can connect with us over on our contact page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you and we’re excited to journey with you!